How do I recover my password?
- Your password can be recovered by clicking on "Recover it now" under "Forgot Password?".You can also contact our Member Services Department at 800-242-9790 x 9910. They are available Mon-Fri from 8AM to 11PM and Sat from 9AM to 1PM. Our LiveChat service is available Mon-Thurs from 9AM to 5:30PM and Fri from 9AM to 6PM.
I am asked to re-register but I already registered
- There are two buttons that you can click on to access Online Banking. The first button is "Re-Register" - that button is used if this is your first time accessing our website since 08/21/2017. You should only click on this option the first time you access so that you can re-register your password.The second button is "Proceed to site" - this button is to be used once your account has been re-registered. You can click on "Proceed to site" and will then be prompted to enter your username
I am locked out of Online Banking
- To unlock your account, you can click on "Unlock your account" under "Locked out?". You can also contact our Member Services Department or use our LiveChat service. Our Member Services Department can be reached at 800-242-9790 x 9910. They are available Mon-Fri from 8AM to 11PM and Sat from 9AM to 1PM. Our LiveChat service is available Mon-Thurs from 9AM to 5:30PM and Fri from 9AM to 6PM.
I have to enter an access code at each login
My security image is different
- When you login for the first time after our Online Banking upgrade, you will notice that your security image is not what you had before. That is because all images were deleted and randomly generated again. To change your image, please login and go to the 'Profile' tab then choose 'User Profile'. Yu can click on 'Change Login Image' to update your image.
Where is the Budget tool?
- LMCU made the decision to remove the Budget tool that we had in our old Online Banking. The budget tool did not work properly and was not compatible with our new version of Online Banking. We are working on re-introducing a new and improved version of the budget tool later down the line.