- Interest rate remains the same for the life of the loan.
- Terms ranging from
10 to 30 years.
- Offers the security of knowing that your payment will never change.
- Insured by the Federal Housing Administration
- Low down payment and closing costs
- Expanded qualifying ratios
- Designed specifically for physicians, dentists and orthodontists
- Low down payment requirements - 0% to 5%
- Favorable qualifying terms can exclude student loan debt from calculations
- Convenient and low-cost way to make repairs and renovations to a new or existing home
- Funds available for up to 50% of the post renovation value of the home
Rural Development Mortgage
- Program provides modest housing for moderate income families in rural areas
- 100% financing program with no down payment