Grand Rapids, MI. – From October 31 through November 30, Lake Michigan Credit Union (LMCU) is raising money to help support pediatric and kids’ care programs at 17 local hospitals across Michigan and Florida. Last year, LMCU members, staff, and community raised $75,000 to support local healthcare heroes during this initiative. This year, by adding additional hospitals to the campaign and capitalizing on the impact a single dollar can make, even more hospitals throughout Michigan and Florida will receive donations from Band Together.
LMCU Vice President of Community Relations, Matt Cook, looks forward to the return of the Band Together campaign. “LMCU has longstanding partnerships with the hospitals in each of the regions we serve,” said Cook. “We are grateful for all of the ways our hospitals provide care for the children of our communities, and we are excited to partner with our employees and members to support such a worthy cause.”
Funds raised through the Band Together campaign will benefit pediatric and kids’ care programs such as the Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital Child Life Services and the C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital Child and Family Life programs. To encourage involvement in the campaign, LMCU will match the first $15,000 raised through members’ donations.
Anyone can donate, visit the Band Together page for details.
The hospitals that will receive the donations are:
- Helen DeVos Children's Hospital (West Michigan)
- Trinity Health Saint Mary's (West Michigan)
- Trinity Health Muskegon Hospital (Muskegon)
- University of Michigan Health West Hospital (West Michigan)
- Cherry Health (Michigan)
- Mary Free Bed Kids (Michigan)
- Holland Hospital (Holland, MI)
- Ascension Borgess Hospital (Kalamazoo, MI)
- Bronson Health Foundation Children's Hospital Fund (Kalamazoo, MI)
- Covenant HealthCare (Saginaw, MI)
- Beaumont Children's, A Children's Miracle Network Hospital (SE Michigan)
- University of Michigan Health C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital (Rochester, MI)
- Munson Medical Center (Traverse City, MI)
- Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida (SW FL)
- Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital (St. Petersburg, FL)
- St. Joseph Children's Hospital Foundation (Tampa, FL)