Access Phone Banking
Our Phone Banking system allows you remote access to your account anytime, day or night, from any telephone. Phone Banking can be reached at 616-942-3360 OR Toll Free at 800-796-3360. A Touch Tone phone and tone settings are required to use this system.
To access your account information, please follow these steps:
1. Dial the Phone Banking number.
2. Enter your account number followed by the # sign. *
3. Enter your 4-digit Phone Banking access code, followed by the # sign. **
4. Enter the last four digits of your Social Security number, followed by the # sign.
*Enter your account number as it appears on your statement, without the preceding zeros and without any suffixes or ID's.
**The access code is a 4-digit number that is chosen by you when first setting up Phone Banking. It is not your 4-digit Debit/ATM Card PIN.
If you have never logged in to Phone Banking, or do not remember your access code, please contact our Member Services Department at (616 or 800) 242-9790 x 9910.
Press 0 to repeat the menu options.
Press # to go to the previous menu.
Press * to log off and end the call.
Change Phone Banking Access Code
You can change your Access code in Phone Banking by calling the automated system at 616-942-3360 OR 800-796-3360. On the phone keypad, enter your base account number as it appears on your statement, without the added preceding zeros and without any suffixes or ID's. The Access Code (password) is a four digit number.
When you get to the Main Menu, press 6 for Additional Options and then listen for the prompt to change your Access Code. This can only be done if you are already registered for Phone Banking.
If you cannot get into the Main Menu, please contact our Member Services Department at (616 or 800) 242-9790, ext. 9910. Our Staff would have to speak to you to make this change.
The instructions for Phone Banking are in a PDF file at our home page under the green button labeled Online Services. This wallet fold brochure is also available inside any branch, or can be mailed by our Member Services Department.
Forgot Phone Banking Access Code
The Access Code for Phone Banking is preset on all accounts. If you are unable to log in because you do not know the initial preset access code or do not remember the 4-digit code you set up, we need to reset it for you. For security reasons, we need to speak to you to reset that password. You can do this at any one of our branch locations or contact our Member Services Department at (616 or 800) 242-9790 x9910.
Invalid Access to Online Banking or Phone Banking
Due to recent security enhancements required of the remote Banking systems, both Phone and Online Banking access will expire if access is not set up within 60 days of account opening. Please contact our Member Services Department at (616 or 800) 242-9790, ext. 9910 if you need to reestablish access. We are available to help you from 8 AM to 11 PM, Monday through Friday and 9 AM to 1 PM on Saturday.
Transfer Funds using Phone Banking
Moving money inside your account or to another LMCU account number is done easily using Telephone Banking.
1. Sign into your account at 616-942-3360 OR 800-796-3360. 2. Enter your account number then # (without preceding zeros and suffixes or IDs) and your 4-digit access code then #.
3. Press 3 for a transfer.
4. Press to choose transfer type. -1 For a Savings or Checking transfer. -2 For a Loan payment from Savings or Checking. -3 For a Line of Credit advance into Savings or Checking.
5. Press 1 to transfer inside of your account number or 2 to transfer to a different LMCU account number.
6. Enter the 2-digit ID then # for the withdrawal.
7. Enter the 2-digit ID then # for the deposit.
8. Enter the transfer amount then # -including Zeros to place the decimal.
9. Verify the accuracy of the transfer as read back to you.
10. Press 1 to post, and 9 to cancel
11. Record the confirmation number as given for the completed transfer.
You can now press # to back up to the Main Menu for another action, or * to end the call.