Correct user ID & password but unable to log in
- Your registration may still be pending or your registration has been delayed. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact Member Services for assistance at (800) 242-9790.
How do I recover my password?
- Your password can be recovered by clicking on "Recover it now" under "Forgot Password?".You can also contact our Member Services Department at 800-242-9790 x 9910. They are available Mon-Fri from 8AM to 11PM and Sat from 9AM to 1PM. Our LiveChat service is available Mon-Thurs from 9AM to 5:30PM and Fri from 9AM to 6PM.
I am asked to re-register but I already registered
- There are two buttons that you can click on to access Online Banking. The first button is "Re-Register" - that button is used if this is your first time accessing our website since 08/21/2017. You should only click on this option the first time you access so that you can re-register your password.The second button is "Proceed to site" - this button is to be used once your account has been re-registered. You can click on "Proceed to site" and will then be prompted to enter your username
I am locked out of Online Banking
- To unlock your account, you can click on "Unlock your account" under "Locked out?". You can also contact our Member Services Department or use our LiveChat service. Our Member Services Department can be reached at 800-242-9790 x 9910. They are available Mon-Fri from 8AM to 11PM and Sat from 9AM to 1PM. Our LiveChat service is available Mon-Thurs from 9AM to 5:30PM and Fri from 9AM to 6PM.
I have to enter an access code at each login
My security image is different
- When you login for the first time after our Online Banking upgrade, you will notice that your security image is not what you had before. That is because all images were deleted and randomly generated again. To change your image, please login and go to the 'Profile' tab then choose 'User Profile'. Yu can click on 'Change Login Image' to update your image.
Old page stuck in cache
Your browser saves a copy of Web pages you access in a special folder called a cache. Sometimes an older version of the Log In page is still in the cache and your browser does not load the new page when you try to log in. Try emptying your cache. (See your browser help for instructions on emptying the cache or clearing the history.) Then close and reopen your browser and try logging in again.
To clear your cache in Internet Explorer:
-Under the Tools menu (Gear Icon), select Internet Options.
-Select the General tab.
-In the Temporary Internet Files section, click Delete Files. Click OK in the pop-up box.
-In the History section, click Clear History. Click OK in the pop-up box.
-Click OK on the main Internet Options screen.
-Close your browser and then restart.
Internet Explorer 9, 10 and 11 (Win) - Clearing Cache and Cookies
- Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history.... ...
- Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.
- You will get a confirmation at the bottom of the window once it has successfully cleared your cache and cookies.
- Your browser saves a copy of Web pages you access in a special folder called a cache. Sometimes an older version of the Log In page is still in the cache and your browser does not load the new page when you try to log in. Try emptying your cache. (See your browser help for instructions on emptying the cache or clearing the history.) Then close and reopen your browser and try logging in again.
- Occasionally our ATM network experiences an outage. This is similar to an ATM machine that is out of order. You may not be able to log in until the problem is resolved. In most cases, an error message will be displayed.
Web browser version or settings
- In order for your browsing experience to be enjoyable, your browser must be compatible with our list of supported browsers. Please see our list of supported browsers (https://onlb.lmcu.org/Account/SupportedBrowsers).
Where is the Budget tool?
- New budget tool can be found within Online Banking.