Add, Remove or Change Joint Owner
- To change joint owner information, signatures and proper IDs are required for all owners of the account. This process can be completed in person by visiting any of our branch locations. If you are unable to visit a branch, please email email@example.com or call our Member Services Department at (616 or 800) 242-9790 x 9910 to have the proper forms mailed or emailed to you.
- Your address can be changed inside of Online Banking by clicking on the 'My Profile' tab after logging in. You can also change it in person at any of our branch locations or by calling our Member Services Department at (616 or 800) 242-9790 x 9910.
Change Online Banking Username, Password or Security Image
- Your password and username can be changed inside of Online Banking under the ‘My Profile’ tab. If you do not remember your current username and/or password please contact our Member Services Department at (616 or 800) 242-9790 ext. 9910. You can also visit any of our branch locations.
Change Phone Banking Access Code
- You can change your Access code in Phone Banking by calling the automated system at 616-942-3360 OR 800-796-3360. On the phone keypad, enter your base account number as it appears on your statement, without the added preceding zeros and without any suffixes or ID's. The Access Code (password) is a four digit number. When you get to the Main Menu, press 6 for Additional Options and then listen for the prompt to change your Access Code. This can only be done if you are already registered for Phone Banking. If you cannot get into the Main Menu, please contact our Member Services Department at (616 or 800) 242-9790, ext. 9910. Our Staff would have to speak to you to make this change. The instructions for Phone Banking are in a PDF file at our home page under the green button labeled Online Services. This wallet fold brochure is also available inside any branch, or can be mailed by our Member Services Department.
- A signature from the primary account holder is required to close a checking account or the entire membership. An account can be closed in person at any of our branch locations. You can also fax or email your signed request. For instructions, please call our Member Services Department at 800-242-9790------------------------- A sub savings account can be closed without a signature inside of Online Banking or by calling our Member Services Department at 800-242-9790. To close it online please log in and click on the ‘Other Services’ tab then click on ‘Open or Modify Share’ (under Share Maintenance).
- Any existing LMCU checking account can be converted to a Max Checking account easily without changing your account number or requiring new checks or debit cards. To do so contact us: -Via secure message using the Contact Us option at lmcu.org -By phone at (616 or 800) 242-9790 -At any branch location -By email at firstname.lastname@example.org Max Checking pays a great rate on balances up to $15,000 and offers a refund of up to $15 in ATM surcharge fees when the following account usage requirements are met each month: 1. Direct Deposit into Max Checking 2. 10+ posted debit card purchases 3. 4+ logins to Online Banking 4. Statements sent electronically ("eStatements") Requirements are evaluated each month at month-end. There is no penalty or fee if requirements are not met. If you have additional questions please contact Member Services at (616 or 800) 242-9790 ext. 9910.
- A name change requires a signature on an "Account Change Card" and legal confirmation of the change, such as an updated driver’s license or marriage license. A name change can be processed in person at any of our branch locations. If you are unable to go into a branch, please email email@example.com or call our Member Services Department at (616 or 800) 242-9790 x 9910 to have the form mailed or emailed to you.
Rename Sub Savings Accounts
- You can rename a Sub Savings account inside of Online Banking. To do so log in to your account and from the main screen, click on the account that you would like to rename. Under ‘Account Details’ on the right-hand side, click on ‘Change’. These changes can also be made at any branch or by calling our Member Service Department at (616 or 800) 242-9790 ext. 9910.
- You can transfer funds inside of Online Banking. Options include transferring within your account and transferring to another account at LMCU. All options can be found under the ‘Transfer’ tab. For further assistance, please call our Member Services Department at (616 or 800) 242-9790 ext. 9910.