Access Online Banking
- Online Banking can be reached from our website www.lmcu.org:If you are an existing user please enter your current username and click Log In to access your account. You will then be prompted to enter your password. First time users must register first: 1. Click ‘Sign Up' below the username box. 2. Review the Online Banking Agreement and Disclosures and accept to continue 3. Enter the information requested. (Information is for the primary owner on the account. Account number has to be the short version, not the full 12-digit version. If you do not know your account number, please call our Member Services Department at (616 or 800) 242-9790 ext. 9910). The next steps will be to choose a username and password and set up your Security Questions and Personal Image. If you have multiple accounts you will need to choose a different Username for each account. You do not have to set up a new User ID for each checking and/ or savings you have inside that account number. The set up username function is disabled temporarily during our system update, in the evening. This 'offline' process usually begins at 9 PM and can take up to two hours. Account maintenance functions are restored once that process is completed.
Begin ACH/Electronic Transaction
- When requesting an authorization for an electronic payment or deposit to your account, please include both the 9 digit routing number and the 12 digit-MICR format of your account number. The 9 digit routing number is 272480678. It is the same for all accounts. The MICR format of your account number can be found on the bottom of your checks. It is the second set of numbers and is 12 digits long. You can also find this inside of Online Banking or get it over the phone by calling our Member Services Department at (616 or 800) 242-9790 ext. 9910. To find the MICR number online please log in to your account and click on the ‘Other Services’ tab then click ‘Display MICR’ (under Share Maintenance).
- A link to Turbo Tax is available on the bottom of our website during tax time. Members can file Income Tax returns electronically from that site. When setting up your income tax refund on direct deposit, please use your full, 12 digit account number and our 9 digit routing number. Your full account number is available on the ‘Other Services’ tab under ‘Share Maintenance'. Our routing number is 272480678 (it is the same for all accounts). While LMCU does not have a connection with Turbo Tax, this program should provide the ‘help’ to support its users. If you do not feel qualified to use this “self-help” program, LMCU recommends a qualified professional with up to date training in tax laws to assist you with completing income tax filing.
- You can view all account transactions for the last 6 months inside of Online Banking. After you log in, click on the account that you would like to view from the main page. The next page displays all transactions for that account starting with the most recent transaction. You are able to sort or narrow down your search by using the filter options to look for specific transactions or for a specific date range.
YTD Dividend Earned
- Dividend is interest paid to you as a return on your Share Deposits. These Year-to-Date totals are delivered to you in a 1099 mailing by the end of January and are also available in Online Banking: 1. Log in to your account. 2. Click on the account that you would like the interest for. The information is displayed on the right-hand side under ‘Account Details’. The December year-end statement shows YTD totals for open accounts and does not include dividends paid on CDs or savings accounts that were closed during the year. When paid dividends total less than $10.00, no 1099 is issued as those earnings are not reported to the IRS. You should consult a qualified Tax Professional to determine how these dividends should be included as income when you file your income tax returns.
YTD Interest Paid
- The total interest you paid on loans for the year is delivered to you on your December year end statement. Mortgage and Home Equity interest amounts are sent in a separate 1098 mailing by the end of January. These totals are also available in Online Banking. 1. Log in to your account 2. Click on the loan that you would like interest forThe information is displayed on the right-hand side under ‘Account Details’. You should consult a qualified Tax Professional to determine whether this interest qualifies as a deduction as you file your income tax returns.