Looking to live off the beaten path?
With $0 down and up-to 100% financing, a LMCU rural construction loan might be the perfect option for you. Rural construction loans have specific requirements, buyers and homes must meet your state’s housing development authority guidelines.
To qualify for a USDA Rural Development loan you must meet these requirements
- Meet income-eligibility
- Must be a primary residence
- Purchase a property that meets property eligibility requirements
New USDA Rural Development Construction Loans
Proud to be chosen as one of the first lenders in Michigan to offer this loan! The USDA Rural Development Construction Loan allows you to finance both your lot purchase and new construction in one loan.
- Provides financing for low-to-moderate income families in rural areas
- Don't have to be a first time homebuyer
- 30-year fixed rate
- One-time close
- 100% financing program with $0 down
Popular Mortgage Calculators:
How much home can I afford?
Should I rent or buy a home?
Should I refinance my mortgage?
Should I pay discount points for a lower interest rate?