LMCU is widely known for its high-value traditional banking products like checking accounts and mortgages, but did you know we also have a dedicated investments division? No matter what stage in life you’re navigating, the independent professional advisors of Lake Michigan Investment Services (LMIS) can help you plan for what’s yet to come.
Apart from having access to several investment vehicle on the market today, LMIS also partners with LPL Financial, the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer*, to provide a vast array of professionally-managed investment opportunities.
Experienced, professional guidance for every stage of life
It all begins with a thorough, deep dive analysis of your current financial holdings and future goals. After gaining a comprehensive understanding of where you want to go, risk tolerance and current level of savings, your advisor will develop a strategic roadmap of appropriate options. It can get complicated, but your LMIS advisor will make sure you can clearly see the path forward. It’s very liberating.
And know that LPL and LMIS require no mandatory use of proprietary products.
- Financial and retirement planning
- 401(K) rollover services
- Portfolio creation & reviews
- Education planning
- Retirement income planning and management
- Wealth-building and tax strategies
Wide range of investment vehicles
Different goals call for different financial strategies. And all the tools are right here at LMIS.
- Roth 401k
- IRA, SEP IRA, 401K, Roth IRA, Simple IRA
- Stocks, bonds, money market, mutual funds, tax-free bond funds
- Stock funds, tax-deferred annuities, unit investment trusts
- REITS (Real Estate Investment Trusts)
- Unit Investment Trust (UIT)
- ETF’s (Exchange Traded Funds)
- Managed portfolios
- Structured products
- Alternative products
Investment services are provided to LMCU members through Lake Michigan Investment Services, a division of Lake Michigan Credit Union.