View your monthly account statement & notices online for free.
Typically, eStatements are available by the third day of the month. You will receive an email every time there is a notice or statement available. Signing up for eStatements discontinues mailed delivery of paper statements and notices.
How to sign up for eStatements/eNotices
For member and credit card statements:
- Log into online banking
- Select "Services" in the main menu
- Under eStatements/eNotices, choose "Sign Up or Cancel eStatements/eNotices"
- Update your preference by selecting "Electronic" for both your account eStatement and your credit card eStatement
For mortgage statements:
- Log into your MyLoans account (or log into your online banking and click on your mortgage loan)
- From there select "Statements and Documents", then "Mortgage Statements"
- Under Mortgage Statements select “Specify how you wish to receive mortgage statements”, and choose "Electronic Billing"
If you haven’t signed up for MyLoans you’ll need your loan number and social security number. Your loan number can be found in the following ways:
- On your mortgage statement
- On your credit union statement-estatement within online banking under services, or your printed statement
- By contacting Mortgage Services at (844) 754-6280, extension 9929
For further help, contact us below or check out the Help Center where you can find helpful videos, frequently asked questions, and other information on a variety of topics.