LMCU is focused on community involvement all year long, but during November and December, we amplify our efforts and end the year strong! The LMCU Impact Crew is empowered to volunteer for and support nonprofits, teach financial literacy, provide pathways to homeownership education, and simply spread acts of kindness.
We would love for our members and the community to join in! Whether you are volunteering at your favorite nonprofit or making someone smile with a simple thank-you card, we want to hear about it. Post your impact on social media with the hashtag #LMCUEndWithImpact.
These are a few of the many things LMCU’s Impact Crew (with the help of our members!) accomplished in 2022:
- More than 380 staff members contributed over 1,000 volunteer hours
- Over $13,000 was raised for eight different nonprofits
- Staff members delivered more than 3,000 donuts to public service workers across Michigan and Florida
- Donated $9,000 to fund Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports in six schools within our Florida communities
- Florida staff partnered with the Heights Foundation to provide Hurricane Ian relief and recovery assistance
- 18 foster children supported through Operation Good Cheer
- Five families enjoyed a night on the Christmas Lite Show Memory Lane Train